- Blue and Bronze versions of the Chronoliner now on sale across the Middle East
Swiss luxury watchmaker and aviation chronograph specialist, Breitling has introduced two new versions of its authentic captain’s watch, the Chronoliner. Now available across the Middle East, the new model expresses its timeless look in striking blue and bronze versions.
Inspired by a Breitling model from the 1950s-1960s, but in a resolutely modern package, the Chronoliner’s signature feature is a broad bezel in ultra-hard and scratchproof high-tech ceramic featuring a star-shaped cut-out that facilitates handling. Available with a matching blue or bronze bezel and dial, this aviation chronograph enables simultaneous readings of three time zones – perfect for the modern long-haul traveller.
Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft), the steel case houses a self-winding chronograph movement officially chronometer-certified by the COSC. The dial stands out by its excellent legibility entirely worthy of an instrument panel. The red-tipped hand serves to read off a second time zone in 24-hour mode, while the rotating bezel indicates a third time zone, also on a 24-hour scale. The caseback bears the stylised planes that long served as the Breitling signature. These two blue and bronze Chronoliner models are available with a steel or steel mesh bracelet, or a rubber strap picking up the steel mesh motif.
Commenting on the new model, Aed Adwan, Breitling Middle East said: “The Middle East is a global hub for aviation and boasts some of the world’s best airlines. With air travel central to the lives of so many of the region’s residents, the new Chronoliner blue and bronze versions are the perfect watches for these regular fliers”.
The new Chronoliner blue and bronze versions are now available from Breitling Boutiques and stores in Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
- Breitling Caliber 24
- Officially chronometer-certified by the COSC
- High-frequency (28,800 vibrations per hour)
- 25 jewels
- 1/4th of a second chronograph
- 30-minute and 12-hour totalisers
- Second time zone in 24-hour mode on the dial,
- Third time zone on the bezel
- Steel with ceramic bezel
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
- Bidirectional rotating bezel
- Cambered sapphire crystal, glare proofed on both sides.
- 46 mm.
- Aurora blue or Panamerican bronze.
- Aero Classic rubber/Ocean Classic (steel mesh)