BRIDE Dubai has reaffirmed its status as the Middle East’s premier wedding and lifestyle event.
Held at Dubai World Trade Centre, from February 6th to 9th, the educational, entertaining and enriching event attracted huge crowds. Following the huge success of this year’s event, organisers, Informa Exhibitions, are already looking ahead to the Abu Dhabi edition of the event, which will take place from June 26 to 29.
Magical Secret Garden
Eager spectators caught glimpses of the latest collections from leading designers, such as:
- Sevda Fashion House
- Ritu Kumar
- Piero Camello
- Apple Wang
- Garimon Roferos Couture
- Noor Khanjar Artwork
- Atelier Zuhra
- Amato Luxe By Furne One
BRIDE Wedding Awards Winners
- Bridal Designer Boutique – Vanda Novak
- Music and Entertainment Award – DANS
- Wedding Photographer & Videographer – Meminco Creations
- Wedding Favours – Co-Originality
- Wedding Jewellery & Accessories – La Marquise
- Wedding Organisers & Planners – Vivaah Weddings
- Wedding Venue – Zaya Nurai Island claimed
- Wedding Venue People’s Choice – Dubai Opera
BRIDE Dubai 2019’s collaboration with The Ministry of Community Development (MOCD) was warmly received by all in attendance over the course of the week. A special stand displaying the products of the people of determination “Qeladah”, “Acrylic”, “Tasneem Chocolates” and “Janna Dates” garnered great interest and excitement.