The Sustainable City Equestrian Club is delighted to invite you to attend International Horse Show 2020 that celebrates the grace and beauty of horses and pits Olympic-level riders from all over the GCC and Europe against one another. All are welcome to enjoy the championship and take part in thematic activities that were curated for the event.
- Riding high: Match your sense of adventure with one of the most thrilling activities ever: sky diving! Skydive Dubai will be present to test your need for adrenaline!
- More than just a best friend: Dubai Police will proudly be showcasing their team of K-9 dogs who undergo rigorous training to keep you safe in times of need. These dogs are a unique breed that looks fierce but in their hearts are as loyal and loving as all their counterparts.
- Nothing but the finest: On 14 February, an exclusive Horseman Elite Auction will be held, presenting a mixture of foals, embryos, and in-foal broodmares, all of which belonging to lineages of outstanding performance breeds.
- A game fit for kings: Polo is a fun sport in itself, but leave it to the Arab world to take it to the next level. Join us for an exciting session of camel polo, and watch the region’s finest flex their skills!
- Origin Market: Looking forthe freshest produce and farm-to-table food? Indulge yourself in the finest in culinary senses and flavours at our Origin Market.
- Pets need love too! Making a presence are vendors who will be stocked up with all the accessories and items for your pets and horses.
- Adopt a four–legged friend: It’s always the right time to meet a new friend! A range of dogs will be available for you to adopt, care for, and be loved by.
- Fun for the kids: With face painting, a bouncy castle, and more, your little ones can are invited to join the fun.
- Pose like a horse: Yoga and exercise routines will be demonstrated for visitors, who are looking to fulfil their new year’s resolution of being healthier
- Strap yourself for a challenge: Have you ever ridden a Bucking Bronco? It’s a mechanical horse that will test your tenacity and endurance!
When: Wednesday, 12 February 12:30 – 6pm; Thursday, 13 February 10:30am – 6pm; Friday, 14 February 8am – 7pm; and Saturday, 15 February 8am – 7pm
Where: The Sustainable City